Another year is almost to a close, we wanted to reflect on some of the wonderful experiences we’ve had with you over the last year!
- Jan/Feb We started out the year with some new faces joining the ranks with Danielle Albertz and Mark Ellison joining the Your Art Gallery Team
- April Our first ever Art Expo Event was a major success, making new friends and meeting some of our artists in person was a truly awe-inspiring occurrence.
- June We saw our highest ever traffic/sales which set the bar pretty high for the rest of the year. Was it Diana’s Maximum Exposure article that really got you jazzed? Once we got the sweet taste of success it just fueled us to work harder to bring to you more promotions and reasons to highlight your portfolios. I think it worked because November tipped the charts as the most successful month in Your Art Gallery history! But then again, December isn’t over yet!! 😉
- September We attended Photoville for the 3rd year running and dare I say it was our best year? We loved the design, art curation and layout that was carefully crafted by Danielle, our marketing maven. But best of all was the people that came to visit our container, thank you for sharing your stories, your own photography and joining the Your Art Gallery Community!
- October Brought us our favorite accomplishment to date…reaching 10,000 images on the site. We literally want to buy every single one for our walls!
- November We launched our first ever YAGSwag campaign (ok so maybe that’s our favorite accomplishment), we made custom Your Art Gallery magnetic clips which we love to use for everything, calendars, Christmas cards and hanging our own photo prints for inspiration. They also come in handy as a back-up hair tie. Ha! So versatile!
- December We were proud to introduce our newest featured artist Gary Migues. His images capture the great outdoors with a fervor that inspires you to get lost in the wilderness of America, just to catch a glimpse of this type of beauty.
Without all your help and contribution none of this would be possible! We love all of our YAG Members and we wish you the very best for a safe and special holiday season. We can’t wait to see what’s in store for us next year!
💫 Your Art Gallery Fact: We received over 26,000 votes in our latest Monochrome Photography Contest! Which works out to be approximately 38 votes per hour and almost 200 votes per entrant. That’s some impressive stats!
The Your Art Gallery Team
REAL ARTIST REAL STORIES: AMY HAMBRECHT
How does artist and photographer Amy Hambrecht use criticism of her work to fuel and drive her creativity?
Our latest Photography contest, which was all about Monochrome finished earlier this week with some late bloomers rising to the ranks at the very end. Congratulations to everyone who participated, we were overwhelmed with the talent that was represented.
25% OFF TRAVEL.
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED.
To celebrate his upcoming exhibit Peter Guttman has reduced a selection of his iconic prints to 25% Off! He’s been cited as one of “20 of the World’s Most Influential Photographers” and traveled to all seven continents and over 220 countries. Use code PGUTTMAN25 at check out.
TEXTURE IS THE NEW BLACK
These quick tips are all you need to help you add more texture to the photos you upload into Your Art Gallery
YOUR WINTER PHOTOGRAPHY SORTED
Boost your winter photography game to the next level with a few handy tips that will produce fantastic imagery and make all your winter wonderland dreams come true.