5 Great Digital Cameras from 2016
Digital technology made leaps and bounds in 2016, especially in terms of image resolution. Photographers were able to create cleaner and brighter pictures with unprecedented ease. Here are five digital cameras that really impressed us this year:
- Nikon D3300 – Looking to expand beyond Photo 101? The Nikon D3300 is a robust, professional-grade model that can serve you well in your first forays into artistic experimentation. The D3300 is often seen at discounted prices, as it is a slightly older model. Regardless, it is a strong camera to have in your arsenal.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 – This camera is great if you need the precision of a DSLR with the flexibility of a point and shoot. It’s a good choice for those at the intermediate level.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 – The Lumix DMC-LX100 is widely considered by professionals as the most advanced compact camera on the market. It enables viewers to take both stunning film and DSLR videos.
- Nikon D750 – This is one of the best options you’ll find for a top-of-the-line DSLR camera format at a competitive price.
- Nikon D5100 – If you have clients needing product photography, consider the D5100. It has similar qualities to Canon, if that’s usually your speed. This is a real photographer’s camera. Next time your friend asks you to take photos for their Etsy shop, you’ll know you are working with the best tool for the job.
From all of us at Your Art Gallery, happy shooting in 2017!