Friends in the Charity & Non-Profit World,
We are saddened to see so many charities across the country cancel their important fundraising galas and events. Our immediate response is ‘What can we do to help?’ Our team quickly modified our workflow creating a 100% ‘no cost’ solution to help charities immediately engage financial support through their on-line relationships, social media and campaigns.
Your Art Gallery is immediately waiving the 10% processing fee on commissions for 501c3 organizations. 100% of the commission (sale price, minus production) will deposit immediately into your organization’s bank account.
Our team at Your Art Gallery has a very special relationship with charities. We are honored to help wonderful organizations raise funds through the sale of photographic and digital graphic art to their supporters. The beautifully produced artwork brings style to supporters’ home, and as a warm reminder of the important cause.
How It Works
- Contact photographers and artists with existing work (professionals, enthusiasts, students).
- Ask them to support your charity donating limited production rights and sales to you.
- Contact Your Art Gallery at: Danielle@YourArtGallery.com
- Create a FREE online gallery space where supporters can buy art and charity commissions are directly deposited at the point of transaction.
- Upload images to your organization’s, Your Art Gallery page and let us manage everything from production to customer support.
- Link your gallery in lots of creative ways to your website, email campaigns and social media.
So let’s keep our spirits up and give your supporters the opportunity to give, comforted by the knowledge that even in these tumultuous times, they can continue making a difference to awesome causes in need.
Your Cause, Your Art Gallery
Please know the Your Art Gallery team has lots of experience partnering with non-profit organizations and will work with you personally from our HQ in Brooklyn, NY (or if we’re working remote from home like you…PJ’s and all). See how nonprofits are partnering with us:
Your Art Gallery and its parent company, Duggal Visual Solutions, produced this growing arts program’s annual photography show, including a corresponding online exhibition for the featured artists to sell their images.
14 Street Y
Photographer and social media coordinator Bridget Badore photographed the caretakers of New York City’s 14th Street Y for a wonderfully uplifting gallery exhibition hosted at the downtown Manhattan recreation center. The Y was able to upload Badore’s images and order photo prints with just a few clicks.
Join today! We’ll activate your free account and provide a personalized tutorial for you to get started.