What are your summer plans? When it’s warmer it’s always easier to venture out and explore, whether it’s your own neighborhoods or to a foreign land. The sizzling summer sun and fresh air seems to elicit a freedom that isn’t around at other times of the year.
Meanwhile, back at the Your Art Gallery Headquarters, we have our own exciting Summer plans to report…
- It’s our 3rd Birthday in June, so stay tuned for some flash sales throughout the whole month for you to pass onto your fans & followers.
- A new thought-provoking contest theme to inspire our members to get out and shoot/draw/paint/create. Details below.
- We’ll be learning all about being an adult by listening to the Gettin’ Grown Podcast.
- Obsessing over all of Emily Henderson’s summer designs for creative inspiration.
- Seeing all of your amazing summery artwork uploaded onto the site (hint hint ;))
- More details about an amazing YAG contest specifically created for our Gold & Platinum Members.
Summer Inspo: “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” – John Steinbeck
Your Art Gallery Tip: TAG us on our social media profiles with your summer creations #YAGsummer18 so we can repost.
The Your Art Gallery Team
ART EXPO WRAP UP
I don’t know if you’ve heard but we did an amazing job representing all of our artists at the Art Expo in NYC. Here is a video compilation of our adventure.
GET YOUR VOTES ON!
Voting closes at midnight on June 5th. For your best chance to win make sure you vote everyday for your favorite image.
EDITOR’S PICKS FOR MAY
We loved all of the Skylines Photo Contest submissions so much, we dedicated our May Editor’s Picks to feature a few of them.